US - صفحه 10

Tag - US
The US State Department has approved massive new series of military sales to Israel totaling more than $6.5 billion in three separate contracts and to Saudi Arabia worth $9 billion, the Pentagon says.
News ID: 3884   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
Emphasizing that Iran is currently at a high level of defense and military readiness and is monitoring enemy movements in the region, the Commander-in-Chief of the Army stated: They are completely under our surveillance, and because we are aware of their malicious intentions, our finger is on the trigger; if they make a mistake, they will undoubtedly jeopardize their own security, their soldiers, the region, and the criminal Zionist regime.
News ID: 3877   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
A senior advisor to Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has warned that any hostile action against the Islamic Republic could provoke a decisive response, including strikes deep inside the occupied territories.
News ID: 3874   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
Iran’s top security official and Russian President Vladimir Putin have held senior-level talks during an official visit by the former to Moscow.
News ID: 3872   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
The US Department of Justice has released millions of new documents linked to the case of convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, before removing some pages that contained complaints mentioning President Donald Trump. Tehran - ISNA - Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche said on Friday that approximately 3.5 million files were published to comply with the Epstein Transparency Act, following criticism that the administration had missed a December 19 deadline set by Congress. The documents include FBI communications and complaints submitted as tips, some of which list comments mentioning Trump and others who had social or professional ties to Epstein. Trump has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in relation to his past association with Epstein. Pages removed from DOJ website After their publication, pages containing complaints that mentioned Trump were removed from the DOJ website and now return a “page not found” message. Copies of the documents, however, have circulated widely on social media. CNN anchor Jake Tapper was among those who publicly noted that the pages had been taken down. One complaint, filed by a friend of a victim, says Trump forced a girl aged 13–14 to perform “oral sex” approximately 35 years ago in New Jersey. The document states that an investigator was sent to Washington to conduct an interview. Another complaint says Trump regularly paid an individual to perform sexual acts and adds that he was present when her newborn child was murdered by a relative. The paperwork notes that there was “no contact made” with the complainant. A separate complaint, which provided no contact information, said “calendar girls” parties at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago involved children and sexual abuse. The document also names several public figures as present at such events. In another account, a complainant said they witnessed a “sex trafficking ring” at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, in the mid-1990s. The person noted “threats” from Trump’s head of security if she spoke publicly about what she had seen. Other figures mentioned in the files The latest release also includes a draft email Epstein wrote to himself in 2013, referring to Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates. In the message, Epstein said Gates asked him to delete emails and referenced “personal matters.” The DOJ has not provided a detailed explanation for why certain pages were removed after publication. The department said the document release was ongoing. End Article
News ID: 3870   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
The US Department of Justice has released millions of new documents linked to the case of convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, before removing some pages that contained complaints mentioning President Donald Trump.
News ID: 3870   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
The US Department of Justice has released millions of new documents linked to the case of convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, before removing some pages that contained complaints mentioning President Donald Trump.
News ID: 3870   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
Iran is prepared for both war and negotiations but will not accept imposed terms, Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said amid continued Washington's military threats against Tehran.
News ID: 3869   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
The United States federal government has entered a partial shutdown despite a last-minute budget agreement passed by the U.S. Senate.
News ID: 3865   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
The United States Central Command, known as "CENTCOM," issued a statement calling on the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) to refrain from what it terms "escalatory behavior at sea."
News ID: 3864   
Publish Date: 2026/01/31
Greenland has clear “red lines” it will not cross in talks over its future with the US, the island’s prime minister, Jens-Frederik Nielsen, has said.
News ID: 3863   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
Leaders of a Canadian group seeking the secession of the oil-rich province of Alberta have met members of the administration of US President Donald Trump at least three times since last April, the Financial Times reported on Thursday.
News ID: 3862   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
The US is handing over to Venezuela an oil tanker it seized earlier this month, Reuters reported on Wednesday, citing two American officials speaking on condition of anonymity.
News ID: 3860   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
Iran’s Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Amir Saeid Iravani, says the latest warmongering statements by US President Donald Trump will escalate regional tensions.
News ID: 3855   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
A senior advisor to the Leader of the Islamic Revolution says that “the heart of Tel Aviv" will be targeted in case of any act of aggression by the US.
News ID: 3854   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
Yemen’s Ansarullah Movement has warned the United States against military buildup in the West Asia region, saying Sana’a is prepared to confront the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln in regional waters.
News ID: 3852   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
Iran's Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf said that the nation is prepared to negotiate with the United States, only if talks are genuine and not aimed at imposing Washington’s will.
News ID: 3849   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
The Iranian government’s spokesperson has warned that the country’s Armed Forces would respond as necessary to defend national sovereignty, citing blatant foreign interference during recent riots.
News ID: 3847   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
The secretary-general of Iraq’s Harakat al-Nujaba anti-terror group has warned Iran’s adversaries about the inevitably far-reaching consequences of any fresh aggression that the enemies could stage against the Islamic Republic.
News ID: 3846   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29
Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi of Iran issued a warning on Wednesday, saying the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic are prepared to respond “immediately and powerfully” to any aggression, even as he signaled Tehran’s willingness to reach a nuclear deal under the right conditions.
News ID: 3845   
Publish Date: 2026/01/29